How VI Peels Work
Chemical peels have been part of the aesthetic industry for decades. It removes the outer layer of skin to enhance the appearance of your skin, as well as improve its functionality. It is a process that is a controlled damage to the skin. It exfoliates dead skin cells, stimulating cell renewal and regeneration of the dermal structures that support your skin integrity. VI Peel is a blended, medium depth peel, safe for all skin types. VI Peel is a unique blend of 5 acids designed to target multiple conditions.
How VI Peel works:
• Retinoic acid – penetrates the skin inhibiting melanin production and increasing cell turnover.
• Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) – drives the blend deeper and targets signs of aging by boosting collagen and exfoliating the skin
• Salicylic acid – prevents inflammation by killing bacteria, suppresses sebum production and cleanses the pore lining
• Phenol – is the secret weapon to numb the skin, allowing for painless application
• Ascorbic acid – is an antioxidant that reverses free radicals, evens skin tone and helps prevent future damage
The Benefits of VI Peels
A single acid peel inherently treats a limited number of conditions. For example, Trichloroacetric acid (TCA) is great for fighting aging. To acquire impactful results from TCA peels, you must use a high percentage which is more painful and limited to Fitzpatrick Skin Types I-III. However, VI Peel is virtually pain free and proven to accelerate results of microneedling, platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and Injectables. Voted “Real Self’s Most Worth it Award” and the #1 chemical peel.
Furthermore, VI Peel is safe for all skin types, and treats multiple skin conditions while improving the tone, texture and clarity of your skin. Other benefits include:
- Reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles and hyperpigmentation, including melasma.
- Soften fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce acne and scarring from acne.
- Stimulate the production of collagen, for firmer, more youthful skin.
What They Say
“I had received Botox/Xeomin/dysport in the past and was never pleased. I always felt my face was too frozen, my eyelids seemed heavy and it only lasted about 4-6 weeks. So I had given up until I discussed my concerns with Bobby-Jo. She actually took the time to LISTEN to me and we came up with a plan TOGETHER to get my desired results. I could not be happier!!“